Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. Please review your item(s) upon delivery. If there is an issue with your order, contact our customer service via email as soon as possible after receipt. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll make it right.
• GUBI customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, just contact us at the email address above to return or exchange eligible items, but please keep the following in mind during the return process:
• Returns must be received in original condition within 14 days of receipt.
• Preconfigured bundles cannot be partially returned. If you are dissatisfied with your bundle, you may return it in its entirety within 14 days of receipt.
• Returns with a receipt will be refunded in the same form as the original payment was made.
• Returns will reflect any original discounts and/or promotions.
• Be sure to retain the original packing materials, receipt, and all merchandise tags for returns.
Proof of purchase is required for exchanges, credits, or refunds on eligible items. For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of purchase:
• Original paper receipt
• Original packing slip
• Order number
Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits, or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in like-new condition because of misuse or damage caused by a customer. Please keep in mind that furniture is vulnerable to damage during shipping. For this reason, it's important that you please keep and use the original packaging materials for any items you wish to return.
What can’t you return or exchange?
• Items marked “final sale” or “non-refundable” are sold “as is.” What if I need to cancel my order? We can accept cancellation of your order for items that have not yet shipped or are on backorder. In-stock items normally ship within 24–48 hours after an order has been placed. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible.
• If you order by credit card, your card will be charged as each item is shipped.
• Custom and special order items cannot be cancelled.
Any defects or defects in products / goods supplied by GUBI.com must be invoked within 24 months after you have discovered the error. It is the customer’s duty to specify and, upon request, show how the error or defect is expressed. If the customer discovers an error, please contact email@example.com. The customer can, as a rule, only complain about errors that appear within 2 years after the goods have been delivered to the customer. For products with limited durability, the customer’s complaint facility is limited by the shelf life that GUBI has presented to the customer or as shown in the product’s packaging. The customer can choose as a consumer whether the item is to be repaired or replaced. The exception to this rule is if exchange is impossible or will result in excessive costs for GUBI.
It is possible to use the common ODR platform to handle complaints regarding the shop. The link to the ODR platform is: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.