PR & Communications Intern
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a dynamic and organized intern to become part of our PR & Communications team.
About the position:
Do you have a strong passion for interior and furniture design? Do you have experience within PR and communications? Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing design brand environment? The position as PR & Communications Intern offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in both external and internal communication and your responsibility will be to support PR & Communications. In this role you will assist and report directly to the Head of PR & Communications and be a part of an enthusiastic marketing, PR and communications team.
Specifically, you will be:
- Assisting with day to day press office management
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from all types of media
- Managing the entire process of product lend outs
- Handling updates of media lists and contacts
- Supervising editorial calendars of preferred media
- Assisting in organizing and executing events, fairs, campaigns etc.
- Monitoring media surveillance and creating monthly PR report including analysis
- Compiling and updating media archive
- Managing press distributions
- Researching and performing writing tasks including press releases and other press related communication
- Updating press room, image bank and databases
- Taking on ad hoc tasks related to PR & Communication
- Currently studying a degree within communications, PR, journalism or similar in which an internship is part of the education
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills in English. Native speaking in either English or Danish is highly appreciated but not a must
- Highly organized, proactive, detail- and deadline-oriented with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Result-driven capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with MailChimp and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign will be highly appreciated
You are an open-minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You are systematical and detail-oriented and look forward to solving your tasks through dedicated and skilled work. The social environment is important to you, you contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is part of your nature.
Application deadline: April 29th, 2022
Start date: August 1st, 2022
Duration: Minimum 6 months
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV and other relevant information after selecting the job “PR & Communications Intern” on below link.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Pernille Ehlert Florentz
Head of PR & Communication
Phone: +45 21 59 80 63
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368