Full Time Sales Assistant
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with a Flagship Store in Møntergade in Copenhagen – and we are currently looking for a Sales Assistant to join our passionate GUBI team.
About the position:
As Full Time Sales Assistant you will be supporting our Assistant Manager and the rest of the team with the daily operations of the store, from developing sales, aftersales services, client interior consultations and ensuring that the GUBI Store maintains an outstanding visual look. You will be part of the front line of our value chain, so you must act as a true GUBI ambassador, securing a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service and brand knowledge.
- Generating sales and ensuring an exceptional experience of the GUBI universe for clients and collaborators visiting the store.
- Providing guests with excellent advice on GUBI products, interior design and space planning through extensive brand, design and fabric knowledge.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Managing orders and inventory daily through ERP and CRM systems.
- Answering requests from local and international clients through phone and email.
- Creating dynamic store interior in collaboration with in-house designers.
- Daily interaction with the GUBI Headquarter Sales Coordination, Warehouse and Purchase teams.
- Opening/closing the store, cash handling and deliveries.
- Handling practical ad hoc tasks - such as light cleaning and weekly grocery shopping.
- Work during the weekends.
You have a great passion for design, interior and furniture and significant experience within the retail business. You are systematic and detail-oriented and take pride in solving your tasks through hard and dedicated work. You demonstrate strong customer service skills and experience within sales. You have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and an enthusiasm for always providing an extraordinary client experience.
You have strong communication skills and speak and write fluently in both Danish and English.
You have excellent IT skills and are proficient with ERP systems and the MS office package. Prior IT experience with for instance Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote or SketchUp is a plus but not a requirement.
You are an open minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You will work in close collaboration with the GUBI Headquarter, so it’s important that you have a holistic approach to the whole value chain and enjoy working with daily IT tasks. You are a thorough and detail oriented, ambitious and trustworthy person with good interpersonal skills and a strong drive. The social environment among your colleagues is of great importance to you and you contribute daily to a good and positive interaction and constructive dialogue. You are presentable in appearance towards customers, as an ambassador for GUBI.
Position: Full Time Sales Assistant – Maternity Cover.
Duration: June 1st 2022 – June 31st 2023.
Apply before: May 23rd 2022. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Working Place: GUBI Store, Møntergade 19, 1116 Copenhagen, Denmark.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Application deadline: We will review applicants on a running basis.
If you see yourself in this position and would like to become part of GUBI, please upload your application and CV.
We will start evaluating on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions related to this job opening, please contact:.
We will start evaluating on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions related to this job opening, please contact:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368