SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a strong candidate to take up the role as Supply Chain Coordinator.
About the position:
Our Supply Chain Organisation has just started a major transformation, where the focus is on taking costs out, reduce complexity, improve quality, and deliver high value to our sales organisation and of course our customers. As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will play an important role in this. You will be the link between GUBI, the suppliers and our sales organisation, as well as assist the Supply Chain Category Managers with different analytical tasks and drive different improvement projects. The role requires a good understanding of ERP-systems as well as data discipline and a structured approach to your tasks. Your stakeholder ability and service gene will also play a key role in your success since you will be in contact with a broad spectrum of departments and different suppliers. Lastly, as you will be doing analyses and reporting, Excel will play a critical role in your ability to create results.
- Placement and follow-up on purchasing orders
- Perform different analyses in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Maintain product related Master Data, including product suitability matrix, fabric treatment possibilities etc.
- Handle and support customer related requests and include relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
- Conduct root-cause analysis and preventive actions with suppliers
You are open-minded, and you understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork. You are systematic and detail oriented. You enjoy working with day-to-day operational tasks as well as projects. You have the ability to handle and prioritize many tasks simultaneously and keep deadlines. You enjoy working cross functional and are not afraid to seek answers outside of your department.
- A relevant education within Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sourcing, Logistics or Engineering
- A strong analytical, structured, and fact-based mindset
- Advanced Excel user
- Excellent communications skills. You speak and write English fluently and have previous experience from an international environment
Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Orientkaj 18-20, 2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: May 31, 2023
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV, and other relevant information after selecting the job “Supply Chain Coordinator” on the below link.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Supply Chain Director
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368