You will be responsible for developing our contract network in Europe. You will be a part of a strong and focused team operating across the whole European region. Your main task is to inspire, support and work closely with architects, designers, and contract dealers, as well as build a strong network with key project stakeholders.
- Develop and grow excellent A&D and partner relationships to achieve the sales target
- Collaborate closely with a high meeting frequency and structured follow-up with all partners, making sure GUBI products are top of mind and being specified in projects
- Conduct sales training in product knowledge as well as easy-access digital sales tools
- Negotiate commercial terms and manage project pipeline end-to-end
- Participate in sales meetings at GUBI HQ in Nordhavn, as well as local sales activities/events and trade fairs
You are a passionate and dedicated person and know the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open to working with a growing design brand where there is plenty of opportunity to grow personally. The social environment is important to you, and you contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is part of your nature.
- Strong sales drive
- The ability to work independently and efficiently, while at the same time being a team player working towards collective goals
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to convert plans into action
- Fluent in English