GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for an E-Commerce Student Assistant to join our E-Commerce Team in Copenhagen.
Are you passionate about design, communication, and digital storytelling? Would you like to work in a dynamic and creative environment, where you can both learn and grow? Now you have the possibility to join GUBI as we are looking for an E-Commerce Student Assistant. GUBI is on a very exciting mission of building up a world-class digital experience and changing the industry. A key part of that change is E-Commerce, which you would be joining.
About the position:
The new E-Commerce Student Assistant will have a unique opportunity to gain experience in how a luxury brand develops, grows, and expands in a digital universe. You will be reporting to our E-Commerce Manager and will be a part of an enthusiastic team of design and marketing professionals. The E-Commerce Team assists the marketing team with online initiatives for both B2C and B2B.
Our student assistant supports the team by acting as a superuser within our Umbraco CMS system and assisting with various other digital tasks as needed.
- Umbraco Superuser: Supporting and maintaining of website.
- Website editor: Making all needed changes in the CMS system for marketing campaigns and global launches and supporting split testing.
- Analytics: Creating overviews of data insights and measuring web KPIs.
- Graphics support: Basic photo and image editing
- Miscellaneous: Supporting the team with various other tasks
- You know CMS systems, preferably Umbraco
- Basic HTML and possibly other web-related areas is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- You are detail-oriented and like to do research
- Experience with PIM systems is a plus.
- You communicate well in English – both verbally and in writing.
- You have a genuine interest in digital technologies and the internet.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal.
- An organized approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Open-minded and dynamic.
- A team player.
- The ability to respond with flexibility and a positive mindset to changes in assignments and workloads.
- Passion for design and luxury lifestyle brands.
Position:E-Commerce Student Assistant Terms:Part-time Location:GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen Start date:As soon as possible Application deadline: We will review applicants on a running basis
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV and other relevant information after selecting the job “E-Commerce Student Assistant” on the below link.