GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a student assistant to become part of our supply chain team
About the position:
As a student helper, you will be part of our supply chain department focusing on logistics. Your work will vary from daily following up on specific orders, booking of different transport tasks which cover all the different ways of transporting, and where time, place and service is an important part, to bigger projects where coordination with other departments is needed to fulfill the task. In order to succeed, you need to find a drive in operational tasks, and enjoy being a part of giving our customers the best experience from a logistical point of view. You will be sitting in our supply chain team and will have a daily dialogue with our SCM coordinators and you will have a close dialogue with our customer service team to help with logistical tasks.
- Creating bookings for our forwarding partners within all different means of transport.
- Tracking shipments.
- Following up with our forwarders to ensure that they deliver as agreed.
- Assisting in handling special transport bookings for larger projects.
You are an open-minded and dynamic person with a strong ability to communicate both internally with colleagues, but also externally with partners and customers. You are systematical and detail-oriented and look forward to solving your tasks through dedicated and skilled work.
- You have an interest in working with logistics and are curious about how GUBI's logistics is working.
- You understand the importance of working in a team.
- Working with IT must be a natural thing for you, and you are proficient in working with Microsoft Office.
- You speak and write Danish and English at a high level.
Position: Student Helper Department: Supply Chain Duration: 3 months period Start: February Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen Application deadline: As soon as possible
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join the GUBI team, please send your application, CV, and other relevant information via the link below: