SALES MANAGER SOUTH KOREA
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for an experienced profile to take up the role of Sales Manager (South Korea).
About the position:
The position is responsible for strengthening the primary brand image, supporting and creating growth in both retail and contract sales in Korea. Implementing global sales and marketing strategy and reaching the company’s sales target. Preparing sales and marketing activity plans with partners and always aims for long-term and sustainable development.
- Deliver a high-end brand image through mono-brand stores or branded spaces in partners’ showroom, while secure visibility in stores for all GUBI products.
- Increase number of qualified partners and showroom spaces, implement GUBI’s partners strategy – Quality over quantity.
- Prepare detailed sales budgets and activity plans with each partner according to overall guidelines.
- Provide systematic brand and product training to partners. Monthly/Quarterly Training sessions shall be offered to staff on the floor to improve overall sales performance.
- Focusing on GUBI’s lighting strategy. Actively promote GUBI’s KC certificated lighting and in- stocked items from China-based warehouse. Promote new collection launches and make sure the new products are on display.
- Conducting marketing plans together with partners including design exhibitions, pop-up opportunities, showroom openings, making sure the brand is active and promoted often.
- Follow up on project inquiries and maintain close relationship with qualified contract partners.
- Maintain the GUBI CRM system.
- Support and assist retail partners to improve the store management and operations.
- Working closely with HOR and Sales coordinator based in China. Acting as back-up during holiday for the team when needed. Short terms small projects may occur where special involvement is required.
- Being a proud GUBI ambassador.
- Service-minded and flexible, always taking the customer’s perspective.
- Professional and presentable
- Sense of urgency towards fast and precise answers
- Capable of managing many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Independently working team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, commerce related subjects
- Korean native speaker, while speaking and writing English at a high level
- A minimum of 3 years of sales or marketing related experience (experience in social marketing is a plus)
- A good understanding of how to run premium and luxury brands in Korea
- Networks in international furniture and lighting/lifestyle retail industry. Well-connected with dealers and local A&D community
- Managing and expanding distribution channels and establishing of new stores
- Result-driven with the ability to deliver satisfying sales results in the Korean market and increasing the brand awareness in the industry
- Great understanding of organizational structure and supply chain, as the position requires liaising between different departments in GUBI and with customers to provide excellent service.
Marketing Support in Local market:
- Align with Headquarter marketing team - prepare and generate social media content for partners if needed.
- Translating and interpreting documents and marketing.
- Supporting and execution of retail events, marketing activity coordination including trade shows and events.
- Maintaining the relationship with local A-list Media partners.
Position: Sales Manager (South Korea)
Location: Seoul, Korea
Application deadline: August 10, 2022
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV, and other relevant information after selecting the job “Sales Manager (South Korea)” on below link.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Head of East Asia
Email: [email protected]
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368