PRODUCT & DEVELOPMENT INTERN
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a dynamic and organized intern to become part of our Product & Development team.
About the position:
Are you passionate about working with product development? Are you highly proficient in 3D-drawing? Are you interested in sustainability research within the furniture industry? Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing design brand environment? Then GUBI has the perfect internship for you as we are looking for a dynamic and organized student to become part of our Product & Development team. The position offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in product development processes, both in lighting as well as in furniture. In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Product & Development and work closely together with a skilled team of product developers and our Environmental Social and Governance Coordinator.
- 3D drawing in SolidWorks
- Support in the review of prototypes and pre-production series to perform quality control and approval of these
- Design, materials, and product research
- Support to create and maintain master documentation in GUBI’s ERP system as well as in the report to designers
- Support the ESG coordination and sustainable related activities
- Taking on ad hoc tasks related to product development
You are an open-minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You are systematical and detail-oriented and look forward to solving your tasks through dedicated and skilled work. The social environment is important to you, you contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is part of your nature.
- Currently studying a degree within Design Engineering or Product Design
- Interested in the technical understanding and knowledge of different materials and manufacturing processes
- Driven to learn and grow in the design and furniture industry
- Highly organized, proactive, detail- and deadline-oriented with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
- You speak and write English with high proficiency
- You are master user of SolidWorks and experienced with the Microsoft Office package. You have experience using 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Application deadline: ASAP
Application deadline: November 15th, 2023
Duration: 6 months and full-time
Position: Product Development Intern
Workplace: Orientkaj 18-20, 2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join the GUBI team, please send your application, CV, and other relevant information via this link below.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Héctor A. Mendoza García
Head of Product & Development
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368