E-COMMERCE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for an E-Commerce Operations Coordinator to join our E-Commerce Team in Copenhagen.
About the position:
The E-Commerce Operations Coordinator will work as a key part of the E-Commerce Team. In this role, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the gubi.com E-Commerce channel and be responsible for ensuring a best-in-class commerce experience end to end. You will be reporting to our E-Commerce Manager and will be a part of an enthusiastic team of design and marketing professionals.
- Owning and fulfilling the order management system and product information data on gubi.com.
- Building and driving quality assurance throughout the whole value chain of the E-Commerce platform.
- Liaising with various stakeholders, business analysts and project managers.
- Producing reports and documentation to keep stakeholders and management up to date.
- Contributing to the overall web based E-Commerce product, suggesting improvements to the product and overall development and testing process.
- Ensuring that the site meets or exceeds key performance indicators and goals.
- Forming productive and efficient relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally across online sales, marketing and E-Commerce.
- Analyzing numbers and metrics for internal management detailing website performance and digital marketing activities.
- Facilitating and executing store offer setups, forecasting, product orders and campaign tracking.
- Researching and performing writing tasks including press releases and other press related communication
- E-Commerce experience, ideally working in high-end segments.
- Background in manual testing with a multitude of tools and technologies.
- Understanding of web analytics tracking and experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent organizational skills with an entrepreneurial focus. Proactive with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to work independently to troubleshoot and resolve technical and business problems.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on quantitative analysis.
- Thorough understanding of multiple online marketing disciplines including Search Engine Marketing, Display, Affiliate and SEO.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal.
- An organized approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Open-minded and dynamic.
- A team player.
- The ability to respond with flexibility and a positive mindset to changes in assignments and workloads.
- Passion for design and luxury lifestyle brands.
Position:E-Commerce Operations Coordinator
Location:GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Start date:As soon as possible
Application deadline: We will review applicants on a running basis
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV and other relevant information after selecting the job “E-Commerce Operations Coordinator” on the below link.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Kristian Vincent Dedenroth
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +45 4414 1842
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368