PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a dynamic and organized intern to become part of our PR & Communications team.
About the position:
Do you have a strong passion for interior and furniture design? Do you have experience within PR and communications? Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing design brand environment?
The position as PR & Communications Intern offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in both external and internal communication and your responsibility will be to support PR & Communications.
In this role you will assist and report directly to the Head of PR & Communications and be a part of an enthusiastic marketing, PR and communications team.
- Assisting with day to day press office management
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from all types of media
- Managing the entire process of product lend outs
- Handling updates of media lists and contacts
- Supervising editorial calendars of preferred media
- Assisting in organizing and executing events, fairs, campaigns etc.
- Monitoring media surveillance and creating monthly PR report including analysis
- Compiling and updating media archive
- Managing press distributions
- Researching and performing writing tasks including press releases and other press related communication
- Updating press room, image bank and databases
- Taking on ad hoc tasks related to PR & Communication
You are an open-minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You are systematical and detail-oriented and look forward to solving your tasks through dedicated and skilled work. The social environment is important to you, you contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is part of your nature.
- Currently studying a degree within communications, PR, journalism or similar in which an internship is part of the education
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills in English. Native speaking in either English or Danish is highly appreciated but not a must
- Highly organized, proactive, detail- and deadline-oriented with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Result-driven capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with MailChimp and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign will be highly appreciated
Position: PR & Communications Intern
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Start: August 1st 2023
Location: Orientkaj 18-20, 2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: May 15th 2023
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join the GUBI team, please send your application, CV and other relevant information via this link below:
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Pernille Ehlert Florentz
Head of PR & Communication
Phone: +45 2159 8063
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368