GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a sales manager (South Korea) to become part of our sales team.
About the position:
As the sales manager (South Korea), you will be responsible for strengthening the primary brand image, and supporting and creating growth in both retail and contract sales in Korea. You will be implementing global sales and marketing strategy and reaching the company’s sales target. You will also prepare sales and marketing activity plans with partners while always aiming for long-term and sustainable development.
- Deliver a high-end brand image through mono-brand stores or branded spaces in partners’ showrooms, while securing visibility in stores for all GUBI products
- Increase the number of qualified partners and showroom spaces, implement GUBI’s partners' strategy – Quality over quantity.
- Prepare detailed sales budgets and activity plans with each partner according to overall guidelines
- Provide systematic brand and product training to partners. Monthly/Quarterly Training sessions shall be offered to staff on the floor to improve overall sales performance
- Focusing on GUBI’s lighting strategy. Actively promote GUBI’s KC-certificated lighting and in-stocked items from the China-based warehouse. Promote new collection launches and make sure the new products are on display
- Conducting marketing plans together with partners including design exhibitions, pop-up opportunities, and showroom openings, making sure the brand is active and promoted often
- Follow up on project inquiries and maintain a close relationship with qualified contract partners
- Maintain the GUBI CRM system
- Support and assist retail partners to improve store management and operations
- Working closely with HOR and the Sales coordinator based in China. Acting as backup during holidays for the team when needed. Short terms small projects may occur where special involvement is required
- Align with Headquarter marketing team - prepare and generate social media content for partners if needed.
- Translating and interpreting documents and marketing
- Supporting and executing retail events, and marketing activity coordination including trade shows and events
- Maintaining the relationship with local A-list Media partners
You are a service-minded and flexible person, capable of seeing things from different perspectives, especially the customer. You work professionally and are passionate about your work. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a good sense of urgency toward giving fast and precise answers. You are good at managing many ongoing tasks simultaneously and can work independently while also contributing to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, commerce-related subjects
- Korean native speaker, while speaking and writing English at a high level
- A minimum of 3 years of sales or marketing-related experience (experience in social marketing is a plus)
- A good understanding of how to run premium and luxury brands in Korea
- Networks in the international furniture and lighting/lifestyle retail industry and well-connected with dealers and the local A&D community
- Managing and expanding distribution channels and establishing new stores
- Result-driven with the ability to deliver satisfying sales results in the Korean market and increase brand awareness in the industry
- Great understanding of the organizational structure and supply chain, as the position requires liaising between different departments in GUBI and with customers to provide excellent service
Position: Sales Manager (South Korea)
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Seoul, Korea
Application deadline: March 31, 2023
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join the GUBI team, please send your application, CV and other relevant information via this link below:
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Head of East Asia
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368