SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for an experienced supply chain profile to take up the role of Supply Chain Coordinator.
About the position:
As Supply Chain Coordinator, you will play an important role within our daily operations. You will be the link between GUBI and our suppliers, also assisting the Supply Chain Category Manager with different analysis tasks and driving improvement projects. Your workday will be based in GUBI’s ERP-system, where all procurement and shipping processes are done.
Your most important task will be to make sure that your suppliers are following the JIT principle, thereby ensuring that the manufacturing and assembly lines have the right fabrics, in the right quality, amount, and time.
To succeed in the role, you need to have the ability to navigate, understand and monitor procurement processes via an IT-system. This requires a good understanding of ERP-systems as well as data discipline and a structured approach to your tasks. Your stakeholder-management ability and service gene will also play a key role in your success since you will be in contact with a broad spectrum of departments and different suppliers. Lastly, as you will be doing analyses and reporting, your skillset within Power BI and Excel will play a critical role in your ability to create results.
- Place, and follow-up on, purchase and ramp-up orders.
- Perform different analyses within the upholstery category in collaboration with the Supply Chain Category Manager.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Maintain product related Master Data, including product suitability matrix, fabric treatment possibilities, etc.
- Handle and support customer related requests and include relevant stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and preventive actions with suppliers, with the purpose of improving quality.
You are a dynamic person with an open-mind, and you understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork. You are systematic and detail oriented. You enjoy working with day-to-day operational tasks as well as smaller projects. You have your eye on the ball, with a get-it-done attitude even when things get complicated. You have an ability to handle and prioritize many tasks simultaneously and keep deadlines. You enjoy working cross-functionally and are not afraid to seek answers outside of your department. You are experienced within Excel and Power BI and are able to perform complex analyses within the field of procurement.
- A relevant education within Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sourcing, Logistics or Engineering.
- A strong analytical, structured, and fact-based mindset.
- Advanced Excel and Power BI user.
- Excellent communications skills. You speak and write English fluently and have previous experience from an international environment.
- Experience within the design industry or with fabrics/leather is considered a plus.
Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: August 20th, 2022
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV, and other relevant information after selecting the job “Supply Chain Coordinator” on below link.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Supply Chain Category Manager
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +45 4414 1283
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368