GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a Campaign Manager to join our passionate GUBI team.
About the position:
Are you a switched-on marketeer ready for an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the GUBI marketing team and make an impact in a thriving Danish design company? Do you have a solid project management toolbox and a strong digital understanding? Do you love variety in your work, are you passionate about design, and do you want to be part of a high-energy team?
As campaign manager you will be responsible for developing and executing on marketing strategies to enhance the GUBI brand, inspire consumer demand, and deliver commercial targets.
You will work out of our beautiful office in Nordhavn, where you will get a chance to work on a variety of exciting projects. You will report to the Head of Trade Marketing.
- Project management of marketing related tasks across channels, such as campaign and content development, events and tradeshows, and brand activation initiatives.
- Build and understand customer journeys anchored around D2C platforms and initiatives (lead generation, community platforms, gubi.com).
- Campaign strategy and execution for new product launches and promotional activities.
- Lead the development and implementation of the annual eCommerce campaign calendar in close collaboration with the eCommerce manager.
- KPI reporting on campaign performance to establish strong learning loops for future planning.
- Leverage market, competitor and consumer analysis and insights to further grow the GUBI proposition and increase the marketing impact.
- Build high quality selling-in material (B2B tools) for new product launches and PLC activities.
- Mobilize and lead cross-functional teams to deliver according to the marketing strategy and plans.
- Challenge and support the local marketing planning together with Head of Regions – to ensure Campaign activation and impact.
- Build best practice and establish benchmarks for future development.
You are a dynamic person with an open-mind, and you understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork. You are systematic and detail oriented. You enjoy working with day-to-day operational tasks and see things through. You have your eye on the ball, with a get-it-done attitude even when things get complicated. You have an ability to handle and prioritize many tasks simultaneously and keep deadlines. You enjoy working cross-functionally and are not afraid to seek answers outside of your department. You are experienced within digital marketing channels and are eager to create holistic customer journeys.
- Excellent project management competencies.
- A thorough understanding of the marketing toolbox and platforms.
- Strong digital mindset and understanding of channels.
- Speak and write English fluently, and have worked in an international environment.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Structured and have the curiosity to continue expanding your knowledge and expertise in marketing.
- Passion for design / luxury & premium lifestyle brands.
- Self-driven, open minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork.
- Organised and attentive to details.
- Positive mind-set and flexibility with regard to assignments and, at times, workloads.
- Experience with paid search/paid social is considered a plus.
You have strong communication skills and speak and write fluently in both Danish and English.
- Advanced user of PowerPoint.
- Experience with paid seach/paid social is considered a plus.
Position: Campaign Manager
Department: Marketing & PR
Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: We will review applicants on a running basis.
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV, and other relevant information after selecting the job “Campaign Manager” on the link below.
We will start evaluating on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions related to this job opening, please contact:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368