GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a dynamic and organized graphic design intern to become part of our creative team.
About the position:
Do you have a strong passion for interior and furniture design? Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing design brand environment? The position as a graphic design intern offers a unique opportunity to develop your design skills and gain experience in an exciting work environment. You will be a part of our creative team and report directly to the Design Lead and be a part of an enthusiastic marketing team.
- Assisting with creating assets for social media and e-mail marketing
- Handling image material and maintenance of our image bank
- Assisting in the production of packshot
- Assisting with different layout and print tasks
- Supporting the graphic designer on bigger projects
- Taking on ad hoc tasks related to graphic design
You are an open-minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You are detail-oriented and look forward to solving your tasks through dedicated and skilled work. The social environment is important to you, you contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is part of your nature.
- Currently studying a degree within a graphic design or similar in which an internship is part of the education
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (experience with Adobe After Effects is not required but a plus)
- Organized, proactive, detail- and deadline-oriented with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Result-driven capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to learn and grow
- Fluent in English
Position: Graphic design intern Department: Marketing Duration: Minimum 6 months Start: As soon as possible Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen Application deadline: November 1st 2022
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join the GUBI team, please send your application, CV, and other relevant information via the link below: