HEAD OF MARKETING
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a Head of Marketing, maternity cover, to join our passionate team.
About the position:
Are you a switched-on marketeer with a strategic mind and eye for creative execution – and are you ready for an exciting opportunity to head up the marketing operations at GUBI to make an impact in a thriving Danish design company? Do you have a solid marketing toolbox and a strong digital understanding? Do you love variety in your work, are you passionate about design, and do you want to be part of a high-energy team?
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the continued growth and development of the marketing team. You will own and continuously evolve GUBI’s marketing strategy as well as lead the development GUBI Annual Plan, including the rhythm, and the way of working internally and externally.
You will report to the Chief Brand Officer and work out of our beautiful office in Nordhavn.
- Develop and drive the GUBI Annual Plan
- Drive the overall marketing strategy and ensure campaign strategy and execution of new product launches, PLC activities and brand activities with the activation team, including strong cross-channel marketing effectiveness
- Ensure strong content packages to support all new product launches, PLC activities and brand activities together with the creative team
- Drive initiatives around storytelling and concepts together with the marketing and PR teams
- Play a key role in delivering strong marketing performance for eCommerce
- Build and understand GUBI customer journeys anchored around D2C platforms and initiatives and leverage insights
- Plan and lead the development of concept presentation material and kick-off for the internal sales team and agents twice a year
- Ensure high-quality sell-in material for all new product launches and PLC activities
- Challenge and support the local marketing planning together with Head of Regions – building a strong rhythm local/global, incl. campaign planning with key partners
- Create strong partnerships and communication with internal stakeholders across the GUBI value chain
- Own consumer analysis and insights to further grow the GUBI proposition and increase the marketing impact
- KPI reporting on marketing performance to establish strong learning loops for future planning
- Build and implement best practices and establish benchmarks for future development for new product launches, PLC activities and brand initiatives, leveraging market, competitor and consumer analysis and insights
You are a dynamic person with an open mind, and you understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork – a true people person. You are systematic and detail oriented. You have a strategic mind, and can keep an overview of many ongoing projects, but also enjoy working with day-to-day operational tasks and seeing things through. You have your eye on the ball, with a get-it-done attitude even when things get complicated. You have the ability to handle and prioritize many tasks simultaneously and keep deadlines. You enjoy working cross-functionally and are not afraid to seek answers outside of your department.
- A strategic mindset and a drive to ensure execution
- A thorough understanding of the marketing toolbox and platforms
- Strong digital mindset and understanding of channels
- Excellent project management competencies
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal
- Speak and write English fluently, and have worked in an international environment
- Passion for design/luxury & premium lifestyle brands
- Positive mind-set and flexibility regarding assignments and, at times, workloads
- Advanced user of PowerPoint
Position: Head of Marketing, maternity cover
Department: Marketing & PR
Start: February 2023
Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: We will review applicants on a running basis
If you see yourself in this position and would like to become part of GUBI, please send your application, CV, and other relevant information via the link below:
We will start evaluating on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions related to this job opening, please contact:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368