You will be responsible for developing GUBI wholesale in the Nordic region and working closely with our partners and executing our strategy to achieve the overall sales targets. You will be supported by a dedicated sales and customer service team and report to the Head of Export.
- Develop and grow excellent partner relationships to achieve the sales target
- Introduce sell-in plans and agree on the implementation of new launches, display updates, and marketing plans
- Conduct sales training in product knowledge as well as digital sales tools
- Negotiate commercial terms and make an ongoing evaluation of your regional wholesale distribution
- Participate in sales meetings at GUBI HQ in Nordhavn, as well as local sales activities/events and trade fairs.
You are a passionate and dedicated person and know the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open to working with a growing design brand where there is plenty of opportunity to grow personally. The social environment is important to you, and you contribute actively to a good working environment and a positive spirit is part of your nature.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a sales or key account manager, preferably from the design or furniture industry
- Strong sales drive
- The ability to work independently and efficiently, while at the same time being a team player working towards collective goals
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, able to convert plans into action
- Fluent in English and a Nordic Language would be a plus
- Must hold a driver’s license