SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position, with a head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for an experienced supply chain profile to take up the role of Senior Supply Chain Project Manager.
About the position:
As Senior Supply Chain Project Manager, you will have a central role within GUBI, driving strategic and tactical cross-functional projects with Supply Chain and Logistics as the focal point. You will primarily work with projects in the intersection between commercial ambitions/targets and Supply Chain systems, processes, supplier and logistic capabilities and constraints. You will have a direct impact and responsibility for selected business critical projects and key performance indicators such as ensuring new product launches meet target time, quality and costs requirements, lead projects focusing on sourcing cost and quality optimizations, as well securing positive development of GUBI’s product quality performance.
Among other projects you will take lead on the dedicated cross-functional teams who bring products from early design concepts to physical products available for design conscious consumers all over the world. Specifically, you will oversee and ensure successful execution of the planned product introductions with a structured project management approach and great stakeholder management capabilities.
To succeed in the role a well-established “Supply Chain toolbox” and strong stakeholder management skills are a necessity. General business and commercial understanding are also seen as prerequisites.
With reference to the Supply Chain Director, you will join a motivated and dynamic Supply Chain Team where you, among many stakeholders, will work closely together with the entire Supply Chain and Logistic Teams.
With excellent project and stakeholder management skills combined with a solid background and experience within Supply Chain Management, you will become responsible for and take lead on business critical projects which will have a direct impact on GUBI’s supply chain performance and future success.
You will lead and oversee an exciting road map outlining planned product launches and strategic Supply Chain deliveries for the next 2-3 years, for which you will manage, safeguard, and monitor the project timelines, critical paths, required deliveries, project risks, and make the necessary priorities and decisions in close cooperation with the sprint teams and the steering committee.
You will monitor and report on progress and identify risks interfering with the planned project timing, quality and/or cost targets and identify suggested actions to mitigate such risks.
Your success in the role will depend on your ability to execute structured project- and stakeholder management and oversee complex timelines involving time-sensitive deliveries from both internal and external stakeholders. You are a natural leader and are thus able to drive and motivate people towards defined and ambitious business goals and deliveries. You have a background within Supply Chain and Project Management combined with a well-founded insight and understanding of product development, materials, and production methods. You are able to convert challenges and potential risks into tangible and relevant corrective actions and at the same time secure that timelines and deliveries are met by internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and manage complex Supply Chain projects as well as cross-functional projects in which Supply Chain Management has a central role.
- Convert business plans and targets into tangible Supply Chain actions and deliveries.
- Project manage teams involved in product introductions as well as other strategic Supply Chain projects.
- Execute project risk-analysis, identify, and implement the needed mitigation actions.
- Prioritize projects, effort and task based on business impact and risks.
- Make, monitor, oversee, and drive project plans together with and through teams to meet defined deliveries across timing, quality, and cost requirements.
- Motivate and secure critical deliveries are met by internal and external stakeholders.
- Challenge in- and external stakeholders on targets and suggested courses of action.
- Secure and develop a close and constructive cooperation with key stakeholders to drive fast and efficient project execution.
- Commercial alignment and communication in terms of quality standards and levels.
- Documenting of project management, mile-stone plans, timelines, targets vs. realized, lessons learned, etc.
You are an experienced Supply Chain Professional with solid experience within Project Management. You are a natural leader with an interest and background within Supply Chain Management and you enjoy working in the intersection between Marketing/Sales, Product Development and Supply Chain Management; ideally, you also value working for a premium consumer brand.
You have worked within the field of Project Management and/or Supply Chain for a minimum of 5 years. You are a commercially minded person with a strong business understanding and fundamental product and technical insight, enabling you to communicate across the organization and with external suppliers as well as designers. You possess strong communication abilities, and you are strong in project and stakeholder management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Project Management within the field of Supply Chain Management and/or Product Development.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor within Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar.
- Experienced in project and stakeholder management – also dealing with external partners such as suppliers and designers.
- You speak and write English fluently and have previous experience from an international environment.
- Natural leader who thrives in setting and showing the direction for a team.
- Structured approach to complex challenges and timelines with excellent attention to detail.
- Respect for and the ability to meet critical deadlines through excellent timeline and stakeholder management.
- Understanding of luxury products and the level of quality required.
- Natural interest in technical and complex challenges.
- Analytically strong with a data driven approach towards new challenges and tasks.
- Strong social competences and good at building and maintaining relations with colleagues and external partners.
Position: Senior Supply Chain Project Manager
Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: May 29, 2022
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join GUBI, please upload your application, CV, and other relevant information after selecting the job “Senior Supply Chain Project Manager” on below link.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Supply Chain Director
Phone: +45 9215 2246
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368