PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers a versatile selection of luxury furniture, lighting, and interior objects for both residential and professional spaces. We have a strong global brand position with head office and showroom in Copenhagen, Denmark – and we are currently looking for a Product Management Intern to become part of our Product Management team.
About the position:
Are you a multi-talented student ready for an exciting opportunity to learn key Product Management skills and make an impact in a thriving Danish design company? Do you love variety in your work, outstanding design products, and a high-energy team?
Product Management plays a central role in GUBI, collaborating between several internal and external stakeholders. In our team, we define and implement an optimal product management toolbox and key processes to drive sustainable commercial success of the GUBI product portfolio. Every day, we work closely with the Design, Product Development, Supply Chain, PR, Marketing, and Sales teams, so you can expect diverse and fruitful interactions across the entire value chain.
Join us to develop your skills within Product Management as you help ensure the commercial success of our product portfolio. You will get a chance to work on a variety of exciting projects and gain understanding of products, customers, markets, product roadmaps and product lifecycle strategies.
The position is an unpaid internship with start date mid-January 2023. You will get on-the-job training and great colleagues who are helpful and understanding and will support you with practical matters and prioritizing tasks throughout your internship.
- Currently studying a master’s degree in which an internship is part of the education
- Passionate about working with products and design
- Interested in building a career in Product Management
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Love meeting new people and building relationships with various stakeholders
- Monitor progress of products in development to ensure adherence to roadmap
- Gather customer and market insights
- Analyse market trends and the competitive landscape
- Support with internal and external product training
- Product pricing analysis
- Collect commercial product performance data and information on products and campaigns
- Compile findings into intuitive and insightful reports and presentations
- Act as key liaison for sales and marketing sample coordination
- Other ad hoc tasks
Position: Product Management Intern
Department: Product Management
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Start: January 16th 2023
Location: GUBI HQ, Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: November 25th 2022
If you see yourself in this position and would like to join the GUBI team, please send your application, CV, and other relevant information via the link below:
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Phone: +45 3332 6368