US Sales Coordinator
Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing design company? With reference to our Managing Director for the US market we’re searching for a US Sales Coordinator.
Join GUBI’s sales coordination team and get a unique opportunity to play a central role in GUBI’s international success on the journey to become the world’s most loved & respected design brand, by providing excellent service to our customers, business partners and sales consultants.
As a US Sales Coordinator, you are the primary point of contact for our customers, business partners and sales consultants regarding support with orders in North/Central/South America. You will be responsible for making sure customers in your market have everything they need on a daily basis. This entails ensuring that orders are delivered according to schedule, continuously following up with our warehouse, supply chain and logistic teams.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU SHOULD
- Handle internal and external communication and coordination on product knowledge, lead time and order inquiries per e-mail and telephone.
- Register quotes and orders, handle logistics and deliveries, invoice and maintain customer accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, clients, sales team and Denmark operations departments.
- Maintain and provide detailed updates and reports on all account activity, including open orders, quotations, ongoing projects and unresolved issues.
- Monitor order activity for all changes and updates to manage client expectations.
- Directly work with clients and end users to communicate project coordination and support needs.
- Liaise between Denmark and US teams to ensure clearly communication of defined goals.
- Provide the operations team feedback to collaborate on business initiatives.
- Maintain all sales operations tasks and ensure timely follow up, regarding specific inquiries and issues.
- Communicate thoroughly with sales team, operations team, end users and partners to ensure best possible client experience.
- Work with ERP systems and other IT programs, which will be a part of everyday life. You will master a fundamental understanding of end-to-end ERP processes and flows and easily learn new programs.
- Think out of the box and ability to be a problem solver in the moment to mitigate customer service issues.
- Communicate with US warehouse teams regarding logistics and orders, etc.
You should have 3 years of relevant work experience dealing with operations, management and high-profile clients. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of furniture and manufacturing, supply chain and logistics.
You must have excellent oral and written communication skills and will be able to correspond clearly with several important stakeholders at both an operational and management level, but also externally with e.g. IT developers. Finally, you must have the ability to work well under pressure.
You speak and write English at a high level.
Working with ERP systems and other advanced IT programs is a natural part of your everyday life. You master a fundamental understanding of end-to-end ERP processes and flows and easily learn new programs.
You are an open minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork. You can lead and motivate co-workers and can be a role model for the good process. You are systematically and detail oriented and look forward to solving tasks through hard and dedicated work. The social environment is important to you, you contribute positively to a good working environment and a good mood is part of your toolbox.
Position: US Sales Coordinator
Location: New York, NY with some travel to Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Start date: As soon as possible
If you see yourself in this position and would like to become part of GUBI, please upload your application and CV at the link here marked “US Sales Coordinator”. We will start evaluating on an ongoing basis.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Managing Director / Americas
M +1 917 251 8515
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Klubiensvej 7-9 / Pakhus 53
2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
T +45 3332 6368